Vacancies in US:
We are looking for multiple positions of Campus Ambassador for our online training program. This is a virtual location job so you can be anywhere in the world. The job description for the role is:
- Communicate about our online training programs in CAD, CAM, and CAE field of Mechanical, Electrical, and Civil Engineering.
- Expand the reach of our training programs in your fellow students, colleagues, and other contacts.
- Create awareness about our online training program through social media platforms.
- Collaborate with student groups and clubs, and attend relevant events to build brand awareness and increase engagement.
Skills and requirements for the Job:
- You should be currently enrolled in technical degree program in the field of Mechanical, Electrical, or Civil Engineering.
- You should have a strong social media presence.
- You should be outgoing and enthusiastic.
If you are interested in this part-time virtual job then please write us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Internship Opportunities in India
We are looking for multiple interns in content writing for CAD, CAM, and CAE software. This is a full time internship at our office in Bhiwadi, Rajasthan. The responsibilities of selected interns will be :
- Creating CAD designs as per the drawings
- Create high-quality and engaging content related to CAD.
- Working for training and consulting projects in the field of CAD/CAM/CAE
- Providing online and offline training on CAD software
Strong writing skills in English.